SDC CPAs, LLC is an investigative accounting firm, specialized in analyzing and handling fidelity (including employee dishonesty and employee theft), lack of faithful performance and crime claims for the insurance adjusting and insurance defense industry. SDC CPAs, LLC provides national and international investigation and forensic accounting services.
- Bachelor of Arts in Western European Studies – 1998
Graduated Cum Laude
Fluent in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German (oral and written), basic Hebrew, Arabic, Russian and Polish (oral and written).
Preparation and review of insurance loss claims, in which accounting concepts apply, such as dishonesty, inventory and contents valuation, third party liability claims, and personal loss of income claim.
Expertise in the analysis and review of financial documentation, in which accounting expertise is provided as litigation support, such as employee dishonesty, financial condition, and personal injury.
Operation of personal computer, with extensive knowledge of numerous software programs.
- Knox College, Modern Languages Department; Galesburg, IL; 1994-1998
- RLM Trading Company; Sao Paulo, Brazil; 1997
- Cole-Parmer Instrument Company; Vernon Hills, IL; 1998-2000
- Translator/Interpreter; Chicago, IL; 1998-Present
- Midtronics, Inc.; Willowbrook, IL; 2000-2003
- Sentieri, Inc.; Chicago, IL; 2001-Present
- EduSystems, Inc.; Chicago, IL; 2003-2006
- Casa de Cultura Brasileira; Chicago, IL; 2007-Present
- Andrew Corporation; Westchester, IL; 2007-Present
- SDC CPAs, LLC; Aurora, IL; 2007-Present
Currently working in forensic accounting in fidelity, professional liability, insurance loss accounting, litigation support, financial analysis, and consulting, with emphasis on translation to and from numerous foreign languages. Past experience as contract manager, investment analyst, operations manager, sales and export specialist and language instructor.
Financial, management and language fluency experience includes:
- Reviewed, approved and managed projects and contracts averaging $2 million each in the Middle East, Southeast Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
- Drafted, reviewed and negotiated legal contracts and a variety of documents with an approximate aggregate value of $500 million per year.
- Solicited funds from international investors abroad, mainly from Japan and South Korea, collecting approximately $50 million.
- Generated a variety of sales and financial reports on a weekly basis.
- Prepared sales forecasts.
- Responsible for purchasing, logistics, accounting, and export documentation.
- Assisted with trade compliance matters.
- Translated documents to and from English, Portuguese, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
- Corresponded with foreign government agencies, ministries, embassies and financial institutions on all open contracts to ensure their successful completion.
- Taught foreign languages, including Italian, Hebrew and Portuguese.
Diversified background and experience in banking and financial, computer and information sciences, economics, engineering and telecommunications in corporate industry and educational environments.Download the full version.